Another member gone

I just reda a note from him as a guest.

How do you do that - all I can tell about guests is their current activity. Noted one/two "reporting to moderator". Not sure I approve that. To complain to moderator they should be full members.

How do you do that - all I can tell about guests is their current activity. Noted one/two "reporting to moderator". Not sure I approve that. To complain to moderator they should be full members.

The reporting to Moderator seen is web search engines like Google reading through the Forum,Guest cannot actually report in this fashion,they have to be members

Where did you see this note or was it a message direct to you?

It was on January 26th, Unc. in About the Series, subject: Compo's Trousers
Please tell me I am not daft!

Many thanks. Now understood. It was something he posted before ceasing to be a member. Posts by ex-members remain on the system but there is no longer any link to the individual's page and they become designated "Guest". But they cannot post anything after they cease to be a member.

Suspicions are incorrect - I chose to delete my account to carry out a review, and come back having more time to chat. ::)

But what happened to all those BritCom forum ads
that used to be appended to your posts?? I did get
a nasty-gram from a guy named Alexander asking
about those.

Who? And it is against the rules, having them in me ciggy, as bartlam will testify.

Suspicions are incorrect - I chose to delete my account to carry out a review, and come back having more time to chat. ::)

And yet you managed to come back with your own way of Honoring As Time Goes By. Sometimes little breaks from something serve as refreshing little holidays. Welcome back, John.

Back