Another member gone

He is a very bright young kid,great sense of humour,I enjoyed his posts.I will speak to him on facebook and see if there`s some reason he has left.

I cant say that I remember him, but to be truthful I find it hard to relate to a load of letters and numbers. I like to speak to a 'person'. I am sorry that he needed to leave though.

You can tell as he is described as guest in his posts.

This happened to others who 'left' but not always by choice but due to some weird and wonderful (not) IT hiccough! Thinking particularly of Dick there.

Also gone seem to be his posts that had a pic and info
about an ATGB forum, along with his forums for
other BritComs. How does that happen???

Would Terry know???

Would Terry know???

It seems because I asked if he would remove the advertising from his signature in his post,he decided to leave,I did say I was happy that he could promote his sites in a single posting but it seems that was not enough

Terry

This happened to others who 'left' but not always by choice but due to some weird and wonderful (not) IT hiccough! Thinking particularly of Dick there.

Dick decided to leave due to serious illness,I did ask him to return if and when things were better

Dick decided to leave due to serious illness,I did ask him to return if and when things were better

Has Dick gone as Well? I just saw that he is still active? ???

Still here Amos , Terry has me mixed up with someone else(Chuffer Enwright) who had to leave due to illness. My problems were last year due to a hacker/spammer.

It seems because I asked if he would remove the advertising from his signature in his post,he decided to leave,I did say I was happy that he could promote his sites in a single posting but it seems that was not enough

Terry

Ah ... good to know. Thought I had lost it for a bit.

Still here Amos , Terry has me mixed up with someone else(Chuffer Enwright) who had to leave due to illness. My problems were last year due to a hacker/spammer.

Phoooow Had me worried there of a min :(

Would Terry know???

Terry

Seems a daft thing to quit over but they are the rules of the forum im afraid

I also find it strange to quit just because you can´t advertise. Yes, we never heard from Rob again, it is worrying ???.

Yes Dick that is what I was trying to write earlier - you had to start again due to hacking so your earlier alter ego became 'guest' as happened to chuffer but for different reasons.

well its a shame jrt has gone but i personally had no problem with them banners, but if rules are rules we have to stick to them, cant have one rule for one person and other rules for others, we all need to stick to them if we want to stay on this site, this might sound harsh but im not trying to be

Me again getting things wrong,sorry Dick you look very well to me,it was Chuffer that left due to illness and I have not heard from him since then,which is a worry

Has Dick gone as Well? I just saw that he is still active? ???

Back