Another Holmfirth Visit may be Possible

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I am hoping to make another location hunting trip, either the 10th or 24th November for a couple of days,so if anyone fancies meeting up do let me know, Terry

Have you ever thought of running trips, or guided tours? I reckon you'd be on to a winner. I know I'd get myself up there for that. It'd be a dream for my Dad, too.

Have you ever thought of running trips, or guided tours? I reckon you'd be on to a winner. I know I'd get myself up there for that. It'd be a dream for my Dad, too.

It is a nice idea,but now I live a little to far away to be able to offer that,but on my next trip I would be happy to meet up with folk who have their own transport and they would be welcome to follow me to some of the location spots,Terry

Terry'Is there any location spot that you really want to see and have not found it yet?

There are several but the one I have often looked for is where they picked up Sid's van from in Getting Sam Home, I suspect the area has change a lot making it hard to spot and may of not been in and around Holmfirth,I will have to ask Alan Bell if he can recall where it was,Terry

Terry'Is there any location spot that you really want to see and have not found it yet?

There are several but the one I have often looked for is where they picked up Sid's van from in Getting Sam Home, I suspect the area has change a lot making it hard to spot and may of not been in and around Holmfirth,I will have to ask Alan Bell if he can recall where it was,Terry

i might b wrong terry but from looking at the pictures in GSH 2 me tht stream looks like the 1 tht goes threw holmfirth so tht area might b either the supermarket now or a bit further down (i dont kno where tht stream goes 2)

i might b wrong terry but from looking at the pictures in GSH 2 me tht stream looks like the 1 tht goes threw holmfirth so tht area might b either the supermarket now or a bit further down (i dont kno where tht stream goes 2)

No that does not fit with the countryside around it with the steep hills

Back