Another Deep Philosphical Question - The Episode Guide

Big Unc

Dedicated Member
Is there any activity on that. Whe it was published, as requested, I sent a PM advising of what I thought was erroneous. Nothing has happened since. I would like to open it for discussion if there is disagreement.

I noticed a few mistakes on the guide too.

Special All Mod Conned is grouped with series 6. In fact it was made with series 7.

The usual mistake with the transmission dates of series 9. It was actually first transmitted in early 1987, Merry Christmas Father Christmas was shown just before - Christmas 1986.

The Ross and Bright book has a lot to answer for.

Some spelling mistakes there too.

For crying out loud!
I did it as a favour for Terry as a guide.It is not set in stone.
I tried to get it done quickly for the benefit of everyone on the forum.I didn't realise I was being graded.
Mind you I knew exactly who would pick faults with it.

And well presented it is too.

But wouldn't it be even better if it was ammended and was the ultimate episode guide?

I'm certain Big Unc and myself didn't mean any offence.

For crying out loud!
I tried to get it done quickly for the benefit of everyone on the forum.I didn't realise I was being graded.

Correct response mate, but as the other fela says, Im sure no offence was intended.
We all appreciate any work done on the site....sometimes it's not what you say, but the way that you say it.

For crying out loud!

Partly my fault for not checking any typo's as George suggested I do, I am awaiting a reply from the horses mouth which I may or may not get to any dates etc,he may be away at the moment,Terry

Well I have found a decent source of information and believe the list is about correct now,though there may be still some typo's,please if you spot any please let me know, in the future I will put it a downloadable spreadsheet,Terry

For crying out loud!
Thank you for putting it together - I know it was a labor of love. I'm sorry that I didn't think to tell you that I appreciate all that you do sooner and of course Terry too :)

Back