Another day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Good morning, afternoon, evening or night depending where you are on this planet. Some of you will be ending the day that is just beginning for some of us. If it is not a good day then I will go back to bed. I was wondering what to write about when I had a great idea. It befell me whilst I was sat here, feet raised, gazing at my toes. I suddenly, nah, I'm too old to do anything suddenly, but I thought, wouldn't it be fun if, those of us who are daft enough, drew pictures on our toe nails and photographed them. We could have a competition for the best picture. Now I ask myself, who among you are as daft as me to do such a thing? You know me, I'll do anything for a giggle. Go on, have a laugh, raise a smile or two. I am going to do it, I will use our budgie's {Joey} eyebrow pencil to draw a face on my big toenail. Here goes, I will make good use of my artistic bent and show you j.....DAMN, I can't reach my toes. I wonder if I used my grabber will I ......ladies, what are you laughing at? I said grabber. I want to try and hold the pencil in it so that I might endeavor to reach my toe nail. OOPS, that wasn't a good idea. The pencil finished up in my cup of tea. One good thing did come from my effort though, I managed to stir my tea. I will not be beaten, I will seek the aid of my managing director, {wife} and ask her to draw a picture on my toe. I do hope that my photo will not be the only entry otherwise my mini War and Peace will have been a waste of time. .............Photo to follow.

Well, here is our effort. It is a bit blurred but the face can be seen. By the way, we gave it a name, we call it BORIS. :D :p:D

Attachments

• BORIS 5.jpg
    BORIS 5.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 3
Oh my goodness! Did anyone actually say reach the toenails, much less do funny pictures on them? Only the girl down at the mani-pedi shop can reach my toenails. And I'm an old stick in the mud, no funny pictures on my toenails, they look funny enough without them!

I was at a business meeting a few years back in a circular shaped meeting room when the formalities were interrupted by a Mexican wave of hilarity . The cause was one of my colleagues at the meeting . He had gone home the previous evening having been out for too many drinks and his wife was so annoyed when he slept in his drunken stupor she painted all his toe nails different colours using all the garish varnishes she had and hid all of the varnish remover she had . At the meeting to lighten the atmosphere he surreptitiously removed his socks and shoes and showed the people in adjacent seats starting the laughter wave. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back