Andrew Vines book & Delays

Re: Andrew Vines book & Delays

Yeah I have to admit to having a lump in my throat reading it, especially the bit where Bill said to Peter, I don`t want to go yet, there`s so much more to do, heartbreaking :'(

so If i read correctly he knew he was dying and still filmed series 20 and couple of 21? That must have taken some courage

He knew he wasn`t well, but from what I can gather he didn`t know the extent of his illness, he was a trooper, he loved the show and Holmfirth so much that he just carried on until he could do no more, legend is an over used word these days but that word is not enough for Bill Owen MBE .

Loved reading it
anyone know why Keith clifford left?

Keith had a fall coming out of the mobile toilets, took the BBC for some compensation and was no longer required by the BBC

My wonderful wife was able to order the book for me and gave it to me for Christmas. It isn't available here in the States and was a great surprise. My children knew and never let on. I'm already through chapter 4.
Merry Christmas to all. ;D

Oh Yeah, we here in NC USA often order stuff from online
sources like amazon.co.uk. We use either PAYPAL
or a credit card, and they convert the currency and add
shipping and off it goes to us. You can order all the
latest DVDs that way as well. The shipping is not
prohibitive at all. Some stuff has got here in very
few days.

Loved reading it
anyone know why Keith clifford left?

Keith had a fall coming out of the mobile toilets, took the BBC for some compensation and was no longer required by the BBC

I have been asked to post the following comment from Mr Clifford today

The comment about Keith Clifford falling and 'taking the BBC for compensation' are factually incorrect.' If a moderator is going to comment at least check that your facts are correct. Regards, Keith Clifford

Back