Andrew Vines Book Competition Coming Soon

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry but this is for UK forum members only and not my decision,but soon there will be a competition to win one of five copies of the paperback that have been offered to me by the publishers, if you are lucky enough to win I will have to forward your details to the publishers (In Confidence) and they will post the books out,so on this occasion the correct answer on a £20 note will not do ;)

So watch this space I am hoping to get the competition rolling in the next 5-7 days

Published by Aurum Press in paperback at £8.99

AVB1.jpg

A good opportunity for any who missed out getting the book in hard back - or serious addicts who want both editions (as I did in the original novel and the Ross and Bight book).

Look forward to this.

Just to let you all know the start date will be Saturday 6th August 2011,The Questions have been supplied by Andrew Vine,if there are anymore than 5 winners I will ask Andrew to pick the 5 winners I will just supply him the winners names, the winners details will be sent to the Publishers who will then send the books out,now you better all get swotting as I have seen the questions and I am stumped on the first one as I know nothing about Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism and my Latin is not up to scratch either, Insquequo Laxus Terry

Just to let you all know the start date will be Saturday 6th August 2011,The Questions have been supplied by Andrew Vine,if there are anymore than 5 winners I will ask Andrew to pick the 5 winners I will just supply him the winners names, the winners details will be sent to the Publishers who will then send the books out,now you better all get swotting as I have seen the questions and I am stumped on the first one as I know nothing about Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism and my Latin is not up to scratch either, Insquequo Laxus Terry

And there goes any lingering hopes I had of winning one!

And there goes any lingering hopes I had of winning one!
Ditto.
I'm a Geordie I can't even speak English.

Back