Ambulance

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
In Elegy for fallen wellies we see a ambulance,what other episodes do we see a ambulance?

In Elegy for fallen wellies we see a ambulance,what other episodes do we see a ambulance?

wasnt there an ambulance at the end of uncle of the bride when the other services (fire and police) come and put out the fire started from the self propelled wheelbarrow?

I can think of two more times we spotted a ambulance in the show, any ideas

That is one I was thinking about,what about the other

what about the old 1 wesley converted into the giant woodpecker tour bus in "There Are Gypsies at the Bottom of our Garden"?

what about the old 1 wesley converted into the giant woodpecker tour bus in "There Are Gypsies at the Bottom of our Garden"?

Well spotted,I was thinking of another episode but after checking it I was wrong,I was thinking about Getting Sam Home,but you do not see one in that episode

Well spotted,I was thinking of another episode but after checking it I was wrong,I was thinking about Getting Sam Home,but you do not see one in that episode

That was an ambulance? If so, it was an awfully big ambulance!

Yes it is more like a minibus but they used similar and called them sitting cars,picking up folk for day to day hospital appointments,normally very uncomfortable and often are these days

Yes it is more like a minibus but they used similar and called them sitting cars,picking up folk for day to day hospital appointments,normally very uncomfortable and often are these days

OK, so it was more like a shuttle bus to the hospital. Did they actually apply medical assistance on the ambulance/bus?

OK, so it was more like a shuttle bus to the hospital. Did they actually apply medical assistance on the ambulance/bus?

Other than get you on and off it was pretty limited compared to a full blown ambulance, and if you were unlucky enough to be the last person on the route it could take several hours to get home in what would be a 30 min car journey

Back