Amazon!

Are they a present for Dick??? Are you Teaching him how to knit his own Balaclava to keep warm in the cold snap as a follow up to teaching him how to plait Fog :tw::)

Please say that you ordered more than just what is in the photo. Awful big box for just that.

Are they a present for Dick??? Are you Teaching him how to knit his own Balaclava to keep warm in the cold snap as a follow up to teaching him how to plait Fog :tw::)
Shhhhh don't tell him it's a surprise!!

Well done for noticing, I posted it on Facebook and my brother rang me ask what was in the box!

Sadly Amazon USA wont ship to Australia anymore - a protest to the AU Gov demanding they collect GST..
We are forced to use Amazon Australia.

The issue is - as an example, a camp chair we like is $40 on US - or $289 on AU.. and everything on AU is the same :(

Good grief Bruce, that's terrible, I use Amazon a lot because it's cheaper and they deliver sometimes the same day.

Good grief Bruce, that's terrible, I use Amazon a lot because it's cheaper and they deliver sometimes the same day.
yea havent shopped Amazon since... whats funner - when they opened amazon AU, they were saying same day delivery AU wide.... few days later they recanted that .... i think they finally looked at a map of Aussie LOL!

yea havent shopped Amazon since... whats funner - when they opened amazon AU, they were saying same day delivery AU wide.... few days later they recanted that .... i think they finally looked at a map of Aussie LOL!

Amazon had planned to use the redundant Flying Doctors aircraft for same day delivery

Amazon had planned to use the redundant Flying Doctors aircraft for same day delivery

..... or all the Roo's who are kicking their heels waiting for the remake of Skippy but there will be a restriction on the size of parcel that would fit in their pouches . Certainly it would be a struggle with the one in Pearl's post however, they could reduce the package size to make it fit and it would certainly stop the utter waste of trees to make the outsize boxes they seem to use.

Yesterday I had 4 balls of wool delivered ..... flat pack style, the postie just popped them through the letterbox!

When you said flat pack style, I envisioned a sheep a pair of shears and unintelligible instructions.

Like making a Shepherd's Pie, ..................Take 1 shepherd, add..............................etc etc

Last year Amazon removed all my reviews because i had "violated community guidelines" - I had dared to compare one art product with another and the one I was reviewing came off unfavboyrably.

So they refused to listen, as my credit card was changing I did not continue and have since enjoyed an Amazon free existence. I have found with a little bit of thought I can manage quite well and sometimes the price is better! A lot of small businesses are on eBay as well and sometimes I can get a better deal by going direct to a supplier particularly if I am prepared to buy multiple copies.

It means no free items to review but in the last year it was nearly all staplers and perforators anyway! Or ladies clothing and cosmetics!!

Back