Alan Bells New Book details

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I have been sent a picture see below,not sure if it is what the Cover may look like with some changes, it is being published by Tomahawk press and they hope it will be available before the end of November, more details are on their website http://www.tomahawkpress.com/.

If you want to register your interest with them they can be reached at sales@tomahawkpress.com or see if other retailers will be selling it,there is no price at the moment

ABB.jpg

Thank you for that, something to look forward too.
Its already on my xmas list ;D

Now I know what my brother-in-law will be bying me this year. I buy for him to wrap for me!!

Christmas? Sooner than this if possible :eek:!

Did I not read by end November? Mind, the way things are now, the Christmas season has already started. (Well, we have already had snow in Scotland).

Yes, I also read end of November somewhere, I just can´t understand how some can wait until Christmas to get it ;D.
I wonder how many pages it will have and how much it will cost.
Snow in Scotland in summer? Wow! We very rarely get this here, on the top of the Alps or something I think (I´m too far away from that to actually know what they usually have down South).

It is 'snowing' Christmas catalogues in my part of the world. And I read that Asda have their decorations on sale.

Some Asda's have put Santa's grottos up already in some stores, so I emailed them and told them I would not be stepping foot inside any asda store whilst they continue to stuff it down our throats in the school hols.
Everyone should bombared them to let them know we are sick of this type of thing.

On a better note, can't wait for the book

I was in a garden centre yesterday and they were putting up the Christmas display. I love Christmas, but not in the stores mid-summer!

Back