Access the New Forum

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
From today you will be able to access the new forum layout,when you first visit you will need to request a new password,which will be emailed to you so please make sure you current email address is the one you first registered with,once you receive your new password,you can then log in and replace it with your own,if anyone has a problem with this please send me a private message from this forum.

On the new forum you can make test post,but be aware that when the new forum goes live next month any test post will not remain, there is a Q&A section for help and advice on the new forum,you can try out the new themes,the default theme is easy on the eye

The temporary link to get to the new forum is here http://www.summerwine.net/community/

just tried to go onto the new request a password form without logging in - I don't know whether that was wha I was supposed to do because I wasn't sure I could log in with my old password and....nothing. can someone help me out please? also im going to stick with the password im given cos changing it and being told its too week not enough numbers etc is something ive gone through before on other forums. Please could someone direct me on what im doing wrong? email address remains unchanged

I truly hope so because i hate headaches. Other forums made changes and they were a headache.

I've just got the email. when I click on the link it takes me to the main page, asking for user and password,as i haven't reset it, it's telling me I only have another three attempts left :'(

As long as I have the webcam to look into every day is all that matters to me.

I managed to access last night; just followed the instructions precisely, got a new password by e mail (took a few minutes to come) then went in and altered the password back to something more helpful!

Liked the look.

I managed to access last night; just followed the instructions precisely, got a new password by e mail (took a few minutes to come) then went in and altered the password back to something more helpful!

Liked the look.
Really glad you found your way in and liked what you saw :)

PLEASE .. when you actually shift over to the new forum, PLEASE
let us know so we can try to follow you. THEN let us know that
we should do.

Many of us just do not want to play at software jungle with y'all.
Many of us did that for yonks in the real world and are tired of the games.

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!!!!!!!

Really, given the paucity of real posts here, I cannot imagine
what you hope this will accomplish.

we should do.
Well, the whole idea of doing the way we are was to ease the process. Allow the Members to find their way in gradually and gently, with as much assistance as needed.

we should do.

Many of us just do not want to play at software jungle with y'all.
Many of us did that for yonks in the real world and are tired of the games.

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!!!!!!!

Really, given the paucity of real posts here, I cannot imagine
what you hope this will accomplish.

Chuck,we are not playing at anything and it is certainly not a game,it is about the security of the site and our members, it has not been fun for me trying to keep out the daily attacks on the site and I could sure do without people assuming I have nothing better to do,Terry

I've nipped in and out a couple of times and seems ok my end. If your keeping count of people having problems.

Back