A nice article on LotSW

Whilst we're sharing links, I've found a lovely site your side of the pond with an affectionate look at all things British, you probably have already seen this Rick. There are some really good articles and lots of references to British TV

Afternoon Tea has been highlighted several times certainly Adanor has alluded to it in posts over the years . I have not seen the other article but Telegraph is subscription online paper so cannot read it without signing up for " free trial"

Just read the article. I notice they didn't put my favourite character in the included poll. That's Sid. I always enjoy seeing his antics in the cafe, especially in Foggy's early episodes.

Afternoon Tea has been highlighted several times certainly Adanor has alluded to it in posts over the years . I have not seen the other article but Telegraph is subscription online paper so cannot read it without signing up for " free trial"
I think you're OK, I can read it fine. The Telegraph only has it's newer premium content on subscription only so you can still view much of it.

Back