A New Character

I'd be Cosmic, and my subjects would be UFOs and other strange stuff but I'd also be down to earth and wear an old battered cap my Grandad wore.

I'd be Captain Jones, Foggy's old CO from his army days causing Foggy a bit of discomfort as to whether I'd expose some of his tall stories to be untrue. I'd of course not as that wouldn't be very nice but it'd be funny to watch Foggys reaction....

The honourable Terence Ponsonby-Smythe [Tea leaf to his friends] a Cad, Bounder and Con Man who targets Ivy with his eyes on taking the Cafe and savings from her does she offer up her usual stubborn resistance or succumb to his charm , you'll have to wait to find out :)

I'm a big fan too! Are you booked tickets for his tour next year, it's supposedly is his last?

I am indeed Barry . I wrote to the Count , via Komedia , just before Christmas, to enquire if Radio Auntie was to broadcast a Christmas Special , I received a reply to say sadly Auntie had decided not to commission one to mark the end of 2022 :mad: yet they can waste a fortune on some of the drivel they push out on their TV channels. It just beggars belief the cost would have been a fraction of the cost of some of the complete wastes of space they put out .

It is labelled part one of his farewell tour thus leaving the door open for future events . His radio show is always a go to bought the discs long ago and uploaded them to my players so I can listen on tap which I frequently do . :)

I am indeed Barry . I wrote to the Count , via Komedia , just before Christmas, to enquire if Radio Auntie was to broadcast a Christmas Special , I received a reply to say sadly Auntie had decided not to commission one to mark the end of 2022 :mad: yet they can waste a fortune on some of the drivel they push out on their TV channels. It just beggars belief the cost would have been a fraction of the cost of some of the complete wastes of space they put out .

It is labelled part one of his farewell tour thus leaving the door open for future events . His radio show is always a go to bought the discs long ago and uploaded them to my players so I can listen on tap which I frequently do . :)
That's really interesting, so Steve Delaney actually took the time to reply to you in person? Although I do find him a little repetitive he's still one of my favorite comedians. Second only to John Shuttleworth, the scene the two of them had together in the TV series was gold dust!

I don't think it was him the reply came from Komedia Entertainment signed as Count so probably just someone in the company but nice to get a reply despite it being a huge disappointment .

Back