A Couple of Scarborough Pictures

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Scar1.jpg

Scar2.jpg

Nice photos Terry, I was looking for the little balcony where Foggy did his morning exercises in Cheering up Gordon :D ;D ???

Nice photos Terry, I was looking for the little balcony where Foggy did his morning exercises in Cheering up Gordon :D ;D ???
I keep hearing so much about this episode that it must be a good one! I can't see Foggy doing exercises without laughing.
;)

Are the buildings on the riverfront businesses? It so quaint. I just love the. "home feel" it has...
:)
SORRY I AM NOT "POSTING" WELL TODAY. Everything I post is wrong and I don't seem to remember my alphabet. I have to modify or delete everything I do. 30 lashes with a wet noodle for me.
::)

But I just know that I should see the ocean-front of The Royal
somewhere here, but I can't. Can't even spot that small
bell-tower-like arch overlooking the sea.

I keep hearing so much about this episode that it must be a good one! I can't see
Code:
Foggy doing exercises without laughing.
;)

Are the buildings on the riverfront businesses? It so quaint. I just love the. "home feel" it has...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTnXPXR-B7M
You could watch it here on YouTube, but you should watch 'The great boarding house caper' first as its the first of a two part storyline.They are two wonderful must see episodes.

But I just know that I should see the ocean-front of The Royal
somewhere here, but I can't. Can't even spot that small
bell-tower-like arch overlooking the sea.

It was from the spot where they filmed the Royal I took these pictures

Ahh thanks John! I think I remember the Boarding House Caper. ...now that is coming back..that beautiful coast line...and Compo bringing his ferrats. I will check out the U-Tube link. Thank you!
;) :)

I keep hearing so much about this episode that it must be a good one! I can't see
Code:
Foggy doing exercises without laughing.
;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTnXPXR-B7M
You could watch it here on YouTube, but you should watch 'The great boarding house caper' first as its the first of a two part storyline.They are two wonderful must see episodes.
I just watched it. ..another good episode! I didn't realize. their was a part 2 to the Boardinghouse Caper. Thank you. I loved it! Scarborough is a beautiful town.

Oh now I am really confused.

From The Royal in Scarborough, one looks out toward the ocean (I think).

From these pictures, one is looking in at Scarborough from the ocean (I think).

Not sure that both can be true. Can you locate The Royal on a map
of Scarborough for me??

Oh now I am really confused.

From The Royal in Scarborough, one looks out toward the ocean (I think).

From these pictures, one is looking in at Scarborough from the ocean (I think).

Not sure that both can be true. Can you locate The Royal on a map
of Scarborough for me??

Map Picture below,I stood on the Green the other side of the Royal looking towards Scarborough town & Beach

Map99.jpg

OK, got it now. The Royal is a bit down the coast (south??) of the main
bay at Scarborough (while Whitby is further North) at the intersection
of Holbeck and Esplanade, with a view directly out to the water. whew!

Those photo's make me want to visit, fish and chips on the front, with a Vimto, childhood heaven

Back