A Clerical Question.....

Ha, this cleric might just need to see a priest himself, since last night he watched the final episode, bringing to a close his first survey of the entire run, having started in February 2019!! Feeling a little bereaved...!
You just need to go back to the Pilot and watch them through again like the rest of the Barmpots on this site!!!!

Off hand no ?? I know she got very embarrassed when she saw the vicar. It was not too long after he started."I'm learning the business." :fp:

Off hand no ?? I know she got very embarrassed when she saw the vicar. It was not too long after he started."I'm learning the business." :fp:
Possible it was in "who s looking after the cafe then!" Roger may put me right ??:08:

From memory I don't think you see a Vicar in Uncle Of The Bride, which is surprising, but I stand to be corrected?

During the end credits, Barry and Glenda are at the alter and drop the ring on the floor. Do we actually catch sight of the vicar then, even if only part of him is on screen??

During the end credits, Barry and Glenda are at the alter and drop the ring on the floor. Do we actually catch sight of the vicar then, even if only part of him is on screen??
The pan around the congregation but you don't see a priest as far as I can recall

Back