40th anniversary of Of Funerals And Fish premiere

yes its hard to believe, what matters though is all of us on here still love the show even though it was cancelled 2 and a 1/2 years ago, i personally want to thank all the cast and crew who made the show so special to me

yes its hard to believe, what matters though is all of us on here still love the show even though it was cancelled 2 and a 1/2 years ago, i personally want to thank all the cast and crew who made the show so special to me
My condiments exactly ;)

Goodness,40 years.I was 16 years old with dreams of being a footbaler. Doesn't time fy

this is what i wrote on my facebook wall about the 40th anniversary

‎40 years ago today at 8pm television history started, a pilot was shown on BBC 1, that pilot would go on to be the worlds longest running sitcom, Last of the Summer Wine, yes it might have ended in 2010 but it still means a lot to me and on the anniversary i just want to thank all the cast and crew who has made the show special to me, from the classic trio played by Bill Owen, Peter Sallis and Brian Wilde to the runners who made the tea, thanks to this show i have met some wonderful celebrities such as Peter Sallis, Ken Kitson, Alan J.W. Bell and Russ Abbot just to name a few, the day i went on location was one of the happiest days of my life, later at 8pm i will be watching the pilot to remember this wonderful part of my life, the show might have ended but the show will never end in my heart, just remember if you were to cut me open i would bleed Summer Wine

this is what i wrote on my facebook wall about the 40th anniversary

‎40 years ago today at 8pm television history started, a pilot was shown on BBC 1, that pilot would go on to be the worlds longest running sitcom, Last of the Summer Wine, yes it might have ended in 2010 but it still means a lot to me and on the anniversary i just want to thank all the cast and crew who has made the show special to me, from the classic trio played by Bill Owen, Peter Sallis and Brian Wilde to the runners who made the tea, thanks to this show i have met some wonderful celebrities such as Peter Sallis, Ken Kitson, Alan J.W. Bell and Russ Abbot just to name a few, the day i went on location was one of the happiest days of my life, later at 8pm i will be watching the pilot to remember this wonderful part of my life, the show might have ended but the show will never end in my heart, just remember if you were to cut me open i would bleed Summer Wine

how touching :)

Back