15 Times - but never seen

Didn't know you were poorly! :30: ..........Sorry , just being silly. I 'm waiting in for a delivery!!

I apologize. I should never use my Kindle to type these answers. It always puts the word it wants if I don't catch it.

Good shout Cod. Although he was actually a fictional Yorkshire god.

Good to hear from you, Amos.

So there really is an Earnshaw legend? I did a quick look in google and did not come up with anything.

On a side note, for everyone.- I actually have not watched Summer Wine in months as I prefer to rely on the traditional television viewing, but my last day of school is this Tuesday so I will start catching some then, but not every day.

So there really is an Earnshaw legend? I did a quick look in google and did not come up with anything.

I'd bet the ranch that he's a figment of Roy Clarke's fertile imagination! (But did your search retrieve Earnshaw Kaye, the estate agent in Holmfirth, Huddersfield and Mirfield?)

Marianna

Good to hear from you, Amos.

On a side note, for everyone.- I actually have not watched Summer Wine in months as I prefer to rely on the traditional television viewing, but my last day of school is this Tuesday so I will start catching some then, but not every day.
No there isn't a god called earnshaw I was just saying that in the episode Earnshaw was mentioned as a Yorkshire god and not an actual person in line with the game. Sorry for any confusion

Good to hear from you Amos , at last , well done Dick top man . I can also hear Smiler delivering the line aka Blakey from On the Buses , lucky escape Hermione !

Back