15 minutes of fame!!

minxie

Dedicated Member
Well little big George is having his moment even though he is oblivious to it all.

He was in the sun newspaper last Saturday. Then www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk last night and then he was on Points west news on the tv, where his parents were interviewed, you can view it on the points west face book page.

He is currently not giving out autographs as he is to busy sleeping.

He is still doing very well, and is a chilled little boy :)

Does that mean that he is now rich and famous with his 15 minutes. Gosh you must be all so proud. Make sure he gets an Easter Bunny. (soft toy)

I hope you can keep all this info for when he is older,so pleased he is doing so well,Terry

Well little big George is having his moment even though he is oblivious to it all.

He was in the sun newspaper last Saturday. Then www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk last night and then he was on Points west news on the tv, where his parents were interviewed, you can view it on the points west face book page.

He is currently not giving out autographs as he is to busy sleeping.

He is still doing very well, and is a chilled little boy :)

i put the link to that on the sun website on the site that day

He's in the Daily Mail now, I just looked on my phone app
And up he popped that was a surprise, those cheeks!!!

There is also a spread in the daily mail Friday or sat,
NBC and Fox have been talking to mummy as well!
Little big George has gone global, I saw him today
An he's still sleeping and soooo not bothered hehe

I first saw a story about him yesterday on yahoo, and it took a minute or two to realize that it was the same little big George from this forum! That was neat!

Back