1 word that non summer wine fans think of the show?

E

Eli Thingy

what do you think would be the 1 word that non summer wine fans would think of about the show, now obviously rude or swear words arent allowed and the people that would think of them would really get on my nerves.
anyway 1 word that the non fans might think of the show, i will go for either ENDURING due to how long the show went on for or BATHTUB cause the publics image of the show is three old men rolling down a hill in a bathtub even though it only happened once and only 1 character (compo) was in it.
so what other words can you think of that the non fans might use about LOTSW?

Although really two words,i would imagine peoples first thought might be Nora Batty.The other one might possibly be Compo.

Hector.

Probably "slow" or "boring". With young people used to quick cuts and constant action across the screen, 3 tiny silouhettes walking across a hilltop probably wouldn't hold their attention.

Probably "slow" or "boring". With young people used to quick cuts and constant action across the screen, 3 tiny silouhettes walking across a hilltop probably wouldn't hold their attention.

Which probably tells us more about the young people than it does about the show.

The young people do not know what they are missing.. Shame that is..

I am a young person and very much enjoy the slow pace of the show. I enjoy the really early episode due to the even slower pace, and it feels like a full day in 30 minutes.

what do you think would be the 1 word that non summer wine fans would think of about the show, now obviously rude or swear words arent allowed and the people that would think of them would really get on my nerves.
anyway 1 word that the non fans might think of the show, i will go for either ENDURING due to how long the show went on for or BATHTUB cause the publics image of the show is three old men rolling down a hill in a bathtub even though it only happened once and only 1 character (compo) was in it.
so what other words can you think of that the non fans might use about LOTSW?

Gentle...Which makes it far far better than most so called comedy shows these days

Totally agree with you Amos but sadly not everyone has the same good taste that we do. To me besides being a good comedy it is relaxing and like meditation. I can watch a whole series at a time esprcially in winter tiem..

Maybe those who don't appreciate the subtle, dry humor of the early years might refer to it as "dull", but I certainly don't see it that way. The beauty of the show is in its simplicity and understated nature, and I feel that's why it has endured for as long as it did.

Back