Winter Bug

I have managed to get out of my sick bed for the first time in 3 days,still feeling a little rough,and except for gallons of water and a little dried toast I still do not feel like eating,had my first cuppa this morning and could not drink it, it tasted terrible,it is a sad day when I don't like tea in the morning,I will spare you the details of the effects of this virus but it leaves you very drained and with flu like aches and pains, I shall get around to updating things as soon as I feel better,Terry

I have managed to get out of my sick bed for the first time in 3 days,still feeling a little rough,and except for gallons of water and a little dried toast I still do not feel like eating,had my first cuppa this morning and could not drink it, it tasted terrible,it is a sad day when I don't like tea in the morning,I will spare you the details of the effects of this virus but it leaves you very drained and with flu like aches and pains, I shall get around to updating things as soon as I feel better,Terry

Just take your time and relax and rest as much as possible.

Oh dear, oh dear! If you can´t even have tea now, you must really have caught the nasty norovirus, not just a usual winter bug. I just hope that nobody else got it in your family, it´s extremely catching. Take your time and lots of peace and quiet!

Don't worry about us Terry we're all sitting behaving ourselves you just worry about getting better soon :)

Today I feel I need to eat,in the last 3 days I have had only 2 slices of dried toast and 3 weetabix,most of the food we bought just before this hit us has had to be binned as it is now out of date,we have a few ready meals in the freezer but how do we know they are safe to eat,we might get night-mares if we do, Terry

Today I feel I need to eat,in the last 3 days I have had only 2 slices of dried toast and 3 weetabix,most of the food we bought just before this hit us has had to be binned as it is now out of date,we have a few ready meals in the freezer but how do we know they are safe to eat,we might get night-mares if we do, Terry
Do's George know of this second string to your bow?? ;) ;)

Being hungry is the best sign you´re on your way to a speedy recovery. But the last thing you want to do now is to eat food that has gone bad in the freezer...!!

Being hungry is the best sign you´re on your way to a speedy recovery. But the last thing you want to do now is to eat food that has gone bad in the freezer...!!

It is not so much as the frozen stuff will of gone off yet,but more what on earth could be in these meals,as all the supermarkets here have not completed testing their products,and we have to wait another 4-5 days to know the results,then it could be anything but what it states on the packing inside

It is not so much as the frozen stuff will of gone off yet,but more what on earth could be in these meals,as all the supermarkets here have not completed testing their products,and we have to wait another 4-5 days to know the results,then it could be anything but what it states on the packing inside

Is it to do with the horse meat problem that you just mentioned elsewhere?

Is it to do with the horse meat problem that you just mentioned elsewhere?

Yes ****, it is not the fact it may be horse meat,in this case it may not be as safe as they imply

You look after yourself, Terry. We're all behaving ourselves so you should come back to a peaceful forum!

yes Terry we are all on our best behaviour and look forward to your contributions when you are feeling yourself again ..

Well I am pleased to report I am now feeling about 80%,I even went out of the house for 5 minutes today,it feels cold out there so I was soon back in the warm,thanks for all your good wishes,Terry

Congrats - You could be the first to stand up for this horrible brute
boxelder+bug.jpg
Well Done That Man!!

I am afraid to say that I now have it.

In 3 Hours Ive been to the bathroom 6 times, and i feel awful. :-[

Back