What is your Favourite Sandwich

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
What made me think of this at 4am this morning I do not know,what is your favourite sandwich,either hot or cold,a sandwich that you could eat several days in a row if you had to,mine would be

Hot.........Bacon Butty
Cold........Egg mayo

The latter I always get in a mess with

I dont really like hot sandwiches unless they are the toasted type.

Cold...Probably Ham or beef with cheese on crusty type bread.I also like a Tomato sandwich as long as the Tomato is firm and just turning red.

Hector

I like Cheese and Pickle and Cheese and Tomato. Always have done.
For a change and a hot option, then Quron Burger, a slice of cheese and some Red sauce is nice....or Quorn Sausages and brown sauce.

Hot - probably a beef dip, thats beef obviously with gravy, stuffing and pease pudding. not sure if thats just a north east thing or if you can get them anywhere.

Cold - Chicken and stuffing in stottie bread.

Hot .....sausage cob/bap with hot tinned tomato dip on it.

Cold ......corned beef with ketchup

Hot :bacon of cause ;D
Cold : Ham,cheese, tom, cucumber, beetroot and salard cream.
mmmm I'm hungry now ;D

there are many:

mashed hard boiled egg with tuna and mayo and mint

Grilled cheese snadwiches

Bacon butty with losts of HP sauce

cold meatloaf with mustard sandwiches

hmmm...let's see...
Hot would be a BLT on sourdough
Cold would be a tuna and BBQ chip with mayo

But many of the sandwiches mentioned sound very good and I'd like to try some.
Do I need recipes?

i know i've had a go all ready but how about for a cold sandwich , just plain old Jam or lemon curd?
I only mention this because i'm home alone on babysitting duty and its probably all i'll be able to make for my supper later :'(

i know i've had a go all ready but how about for a cold sandwich , just plain old Jam or lemon curd?
I only mention this because i'm home alone on babysitting duty and its probably all i'll be able to make for my supper later :'(

Lemon curd sandwich that actually sound sounds quite nice may have to try that?

Long time since ive had a Lemon Curd sandwich,lovely stuff,especially the homemade variety ;D.I used to love Salad Cream sandwhiches as a boy but thats a looonnggg time ago now.

Hector

I have only had some from Marks and Spencer´s so far, cold ones, and my favourite of these was Brie and grapes. But I think I could eat almost any of them several days in a row ;). When I was 12 I had a 2 weeks summer holiday and I had Spaghetti Bolognese every day, EVERY day apart from one, but afterwards I was back to it. Each night when we went to a restaurant. In the end the waitress didn´t even ask me anymore, lol!

I have only had some from Marks and Spencer´s so far, cold ones, and my favourite of these was Brie and grapes. But I think I could eat almost any of them several days in a row ;). When I was 12 I had a 2 weeks summer holiday and I had Spaghetti Bolognese every day, EVERY day apart from one, but afterwards I was back to it. Each night when we went to a restaurant. In the end the waitress didn´t even ask me anymore, lol!

And when you are home I bet it is a Knackwurst sausage sandwich ;)

LOL, no, Terry, Knackwurst is the only thing I definitely can´t eat anymore. I ate one too fast when I was a child, you can guess what happened, since then I can´t stand them anymore.

LOL, no, Terry, Knackwurst is the only thing I definitely can´t eat anymore. I ate one too fast when I was a child, you can guess what happened, since then I can´t stand them anymore.

Sorry to hear that,nice time we meet I will get you some real Yorkshire Pork sausages

Back