Under the Knife

Feeling just a little better today, though I did not know much pain you can get from a simple cough, my biggest fear at the moment is the need to cough

My Brother in law is going in for his 2nd hernia repair soon, my wife is booked in to have cataract surgery for both eyes, first one will be in September, if we did not have all these problems we would never get out

My Brother in law is going in for his 2nd hernia repair soon, my wife is booked in to have cataract surgery for both eyes, first one will be in September, if we did not have all these problems we would never get
Give Mrs Terry our best wishes. Don't cough or laugh!

My Brother in law is going in for his 2nd hernia repair soon, my wife is booked in to have cataract surgery for both eyes, first one will be in September, if we did not have all these problems we would never get out
My first cataract surgery is scheduled for September 11. I used to dread it because of not being completely knocked out. Now, the cataract in the left eye is so bad that the vision is almost completely obstructed, so I can hardly wait for it to be gone! I've never heard anyone say that they regretted having had that surgery. I hope your wife has the same satisfactory experience.

My first cataract surgery is scheduled for September 11. I used to dread it because of not being completely knocked out. Now, the cataract in the left eye is so bad that the vision is almost completely obstructed, so I can hardly wait for it to be gone! I've never heard anyone say that they regretted having had that surgery. I hope your wife has the same satisfactory experience.
I had one done about 18 months ago, once on the table it takes about 10 minutes,totally pain free, you do not see anything happening, when the cover is removed from your face it is a wow moment, the colours and clarity are excellent, the recovery is quick, only drag is endless eye drops for a couple of weeks

I had one done about 18 months ago, once on the table it takes about 10 minutes,totally pain free, you do not see anything happening, when the cover is removed from your face it is a wow moment, the colours and clarity are excellent, the recovery is quick, only drag is endless eye drops for a couple of weeks
Really looking forward to that "Wow" moment!

Well it's been just over seven days and things are slowly improving,able to do more things on my own, yesterday was removing the dressing, which was about the size of A5 paper and very sticky around the edges, how anyone can voluntarily go for waxing beats me, a chap is coming on Wednesday to estimate the damage to our ceiling.

Glad your recovery is progressing well Terry soon be be dancing up the aisles of the Supermarket which is remarkable because you couldn't dance before :);) .................. or did Entwistle get you too.

Anything adhesive used on skin really must be worked off very gradually using Uni-Solve or a similar solvent. Otherwise, the patient risks skin tears, which require a porous silicone gel dressing. I've lost count of the times I've awakened from anesthetic to find a skin tear from removal of the tape holding an IV line in place.

Back