Under the Knife

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Tomorrow the 14th Aug, I am visiting our local cottage hospital for Hernia surgery, should be back home in the afternoon, during my recovery the other admins will be keeping an eye on you all, so no wild parties. I will let you know how it went later in the week.
JCH.jpg

I wish you the very best and a speedy recovery Terry . I am sure you will be back imminently to give us all a lift but take it easy given the nature of the condition :)

I wish you the best. A friend of mine just had the same operation a couple off weeks ago and he's doing great and I'm sure you will too..

Get well soon! My dad had to have that surgery but he recovered very well so I'm sure you'll be fine too. I'll try to behave while you're recovering!

Thanks everyone, was back home just after 1pm, the area is pretty sore at the moment as the bruising is coming out, the staff were great and really looked after me, I have some new stockings (Non Wrinkled) to wear for a few days
socks.jpg

Thanks everyone, was back home just after 1pm, the area is pretty sore at the moment as the bruising is coming out, the staff were great and really looked after me, I have some new stockings (Non Wrinkled) to wear for a few days
View attachment 6513
Terry glad it went well. If I ever have surgery and need to wear those I'd lose my mind, can't even wear socks on my feet so something like that they'd need to tie me down. Speedy recovery.

Back