Tour de France

:13: Did anyone see the report in the paper about 2 Portaloo's at the side of the road in SILSDEN? in YORKSHIRE. They were there for the use of spectators to the race. A traffic Warden had other ideas and put a ticket on both :30: :30:

:13: Did anyone see the report in the paper about 2 Portaloo's at the side of the road in SILSDEN? in YORKSHIRE. They were there for the use of spectators to the race. A traffic Warden had other ideas and put a ticket on both :30: :30:

Which paper - not heard that one.

it was in the mail today on Littlejohns page. There were a couple of photo's which I copied off the MAIL ON LINE site. But non tech that I am could not sort out how to attach them to my post.:12:

Portapotties can get parking tickets?!? LOL I have no idea if that happens in America, but we're VERY relaxed when it comes to parking tickets here in Calhoun Falls. Actually, a lot of laws aren't really strictly enforced here. You get banned from a store for shoplifting, you can come back the next day and they don't say anything. I know that from personal experience. But I think Calhoun Falls is the only town that doesn't really enforce anything unless it's something major like murder or something like that.

Back