Members Map

Ba dum tsssssshhhhhh! ;D

¿Qué? ¿Qué? ¿Qué? ¿Qué? ¿Qué?

What on earth is "Ba dum tsssssshhhhhh!" Would it not be possible for us to aim for some coherence and use language we can all understand.

I think it was yesterday someone posted something about TTB (if I remember correctly). As far as I am aware they have still failed to define it.

That was me, ye understand noo, laddie.

Ba dum tssh - the sound make by a drum, like the modern term - 'owned' when you have been got.

So far we have 7 member's on the map, so it is looking sparse,please send me a private message with your location,as I mentioned I will not pinpoint your home and the map is not public,Terry

Thats nice terry you got me down living in a park, just cause i normally have a beard and the same clothes a lot doesnt mean im like howard from series 31, all joking aside do you want my postcode to move me nearer to where i am, i dont like the idea of people thinking i live in a park.

I don't want moving - King of Scarborough is a truly honourable role! ;D

Big Unc, your not a million miles from my favorite place in the whole wide world your a very lucky man :)
What Tesco's
Yes Terry they's a great Tesco's in Inverness :D

I am having difficulty following this. Inverness is 140 miles away. Takes a good three hours on a good day when there are no problems on the A9. Inverness is a Tesco town as is a lot of that area. Here in Dunfermline we have two Tesco stores and there is/was another planned which has created chaos with our roads and now they might not build it. Far from my favourite company!

Your a lot closer than me Big Unc 3 hours away sounds good to me :D

Well I am in the middle of a sports field - and my sporting prowess would be akin to that of Cleggy!

At least I am up stream of the sewage works!

It was stuck on caps lock and being unwell I couldn't be arsed changing it.

Big Unc, your not a million miles from my favorite place in the whole wide world your a very lucky man :)
What Tesco's

I am having difficulty following this. Inverness is 140 miles away. Takes a good three hours on a good day when there are no problems on the A9. Inverness is a Tesco town as is a lot of that area. Here in Dunfermline we have two Tesco stores and there is/was another planned which has created chaos with our roads and now they might not build it. Far from my favourite company!

Just booked to spend a couple of nights in Inverness at beginning of May. Nephew coming up from south to spend a couple of days climbing to celebrate his fortieth birthday and to watch Elgin City on the Saturday.

What Tesco's

Just booked to spend a couple of nights in Inverness at beginning of May. Nephew coming up from south to spend a couple of days climbing to celebrate his fortieth birthday and to watch Elgin City on the Saturday.

We're going in May the second and third week where are you staying? We're staying in Colloden.

We're going in May the second and third week where are you staying? We're staying in Colloden.

Only plan on two nights. Was speaking to my nephew this morning. Right at beginning of May - might spend the Friday night in Torridon due west of Inverness. Saturday night will be in Premier Inn at centre of Inverness.

Back