Members Map

cornishman

Junior Jedi
Staff member
Ever thought of incorporating a (google) maps where the members can flag their own locations?
Though from browsing the board I think it would have to be a map of the World, as we have members far and wide.

Ever thought of incorporating a (google) maps where the members can flag their own locations?
Though from browsing the board I think it would have to be a map of the World, as we have members far and wide.

Sounds a nice idea depending on whether members would be happy with their locations being known,not that we have to do it to street level,just town would work,let me know members and I will set it up

Sounds a nice idea depending on whether members would be happy with their locations being known,not that we have to do it to street level,just town would work,let me know members and I will set it up

I'm okay with it.

OK those of you that are happy with a google members map,then send me a PM with your location,if you are in the UK then a postcode will do,I will not show your exact location on the map, in the US the zip code can cover a large area,so that would work ok,for those of you elsewhere in the world a town,city etc will do fine

I will not add you unless I receive a PM from you

Terry

Oh dear me!! You really do pick 'em ::)
You pinned me right on top of our old peoples home :( you trying to say something?

Oh no, don't do that, my Daughter thought it hilarious :D I'm sure she feels I belong their, but although I'm retired I am still barely out of shorts.

Looked like a open field to me,Oh Dear I will move you to the station later

Big Unc, your not a million miles from my favorite place in the whole wide world your a very lucky man :)

the full postcode? or just the first 4/5 - e.g. --12 or --12 -

Ooh, I'm by the castle. King John I is in reign at last - bring me a KFC Chicken Bucket and the finest women of the seas... Now bow down before me. ;D

Ooh, I'm by the castle. King John I is in reign at last - bring me a KFC Chicken Bucket and the finest women of the seas... Now bow down before me. ;D

So funny!!, I was just showing my daughter where you are, she said "wow, he has a castle!!"

Big Unc, your not a million miles from my favorite place in the whole wide world your a very lucky man :)
What Tesco's
Yes Terry they's a great Tesco's in Inverness :D

I am having difficulty following this. Inverness is 140 miles away. Takes a good three hours on a good day when there are no problems on the A9. Inverness is a Tesco town as is a lot of that area. Here in Dunfermline we have two Tesco stores and there is/was another planned which has created chaos with our roads and now they might not build it. Far from my favourite company!

Back