Injury

We went to a " horror " movie years ago and for some reason my late wife got the giggles. This proved so infectious that by the time the movie was over most of the audience were laughing. You'd have thought we'd gone to the funnies! ;D ;D :14:

Some of the old horror ones could easily cause 'laughter' as some storylines were not the best.

Wish I could remember the film title -think I saw it or certainly heard about it. When i went to school films were so well discussed that we often did not need to see it ourselves as listening to the others.

Mind you with a change of show every three days meant it was almost impossible to keep up with all the films shown!

We went to a " horror " movie years ago and for some reason my late wife got the giggles. This proved so infectious that by the time the movie was over most of the audience were laughing. You'd have thought we'd gone to the funnies! ;D ;D :14:

Lol We laughed a few times during the movie today but it was because we were laughing at the other people who were too scared! Lol One group of people got up and left in the middle of the movie and I yelled "Whimps!" which got a few laughs from the rest of the audience. And a round of high fives from Joey and Brittany! Lol

Ok, two pieces of news: First of all, I got my waitress job back!!!!!! Lol We don't know when I'm starting yet because I've got to fill out some more paperwork and get my uniform, but the important thing is I got it back and I made him sign a contract saying he'd give me more hours. And second: I have an appointment at the bone and joint clinc tomorrow and hopefully, if my knee has healed properly I won't need this stupid brace anymore. I am so ready to get out of this thing, it's just not even funny! So y'all wish me luck with that. :)

Ok, two pieces of news: First of all, I got my waitress job back!!!!!! Lol We don't know when I'm starting yet because I've got to fill out some more paperwork and get my uniform, but the important thing is I got it back and I made him sign a contract saying he'd give me more hours. And second: I have an appointment at the bone and joint clinc tomorrow and hopefully, if my knee has healed properly I won't need this stupid brace anymore. I am so ready to get out of this thing, it's just not even funny! So y'all wish me luck with that. :)

Of course - hope it all works out for you.

Back