Important Message re Server Change

I can see why there will be no one using 'Stylish Pink' (which isn't). But I am quite content to be unique in using 'Raven' which borders on 'Raving', which I can do.

:02::02::02::02::02::02:

Pink Big Unc? Well don't chance we love has you are :D

Well I believe all is settled down now and working as before,Tony now has chance to grow some hair back,I would be interested to know if members are finding the site quicker to load pages etc,at my end (Never mind what end I'm taking about) it is so much quicker

Terry

It seems to be but we still have a problem when loading smiles, sometimes none appear and sometimes half appear. Its not just me so you can't go blaming for that!!! Also sometimes on chat only half you message uploads. Tony may be better hold off on the hair growing for now :16::16:

It seems to be but we still have a problem when loading smiles, sometimes none appear and sometimes half appear. Its not just me so you can't go blaming for that!!! Also sometimes on chat only half you message uploads. Tony may be better hold off on the hair growing for now :16::16:

I too have experienced that - sometimes two smilies on Chatbox, sometimes one, sometimes you get cut off before final word if you have used a smiley - :D:02::21::22::39::20::eek::20::unhappy::13:

Not just Pearl, but I think Dick's had something similar and I have - or is it because we post more?;D;D

But I am quite content to be unique in using 'Raven' ...

Hate to tell you this, but you're not unique any more.

Thanks for drawing my attention to the Raven style option. I had never looked at it before, but having tried it and found that for my eyes it's the most easily readable, I'm sticking with it.

Marianna

Back