HAPPY CHRISTMAS

TWO DAYS TO GO!!.Getting quite exited now love Christmas its one time of the year that i get to see some family members who i have not seen for ages.Went out and bought a big turkey in Morrison yesterday and the rest of the goodies so i have got everything now. :)

Happy Christmas all, its mad at work, as I started at 5.45am this morning, and the same time again christmas eve. I should finish at midday then it will be christmas, I am not a fan of this time of year, but the effort has to be made, I will enjoy the first time in years, not going out on christmas day, so I am looking forward to that.

Boxing day is my favorite as its more relaxing, cos my motto is if you want to eat anything, help yourself in the kitchen, as my place is on the couch chillin with a bottle of koppperberg bliss!!!!!

Enjoy yourselves all

XXXXXXXXX

Yes lets hope everyone has a good time and a great 2013.Lets report back in a couple of days time to see what everyone got for Christmas. :) :) :)

A happy Christmas and great new year to everyone on the forum.I`ve only been on the forum for a month and I`m really enjoying the affinity with other fans of the series.

Back