HAPPY CHRISTMAS

And the same to you and a Happy New Year. Hope Father Christmas is good to you...

Happy Christmas, everyone. We've all survived a lot this year. Well done us. Lots of love to you all, Rhianon. xx

Happy Christmas, everyone. We've all survived a lot this year. Well done us. Lots of love to you all, Rhianon. xx

Thought it was something like that - 'Rhi'. Meaning 'R-e-e in phonics, then an-on.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!
Yes, some of us can do with a really big improvement next year, you are right, Rhi!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone and i hope this incoming year will be much better than this one.

Hector. ;D

my last day today( 4hr35mins ) then 10 min review on Thurs, then thats me donefor Christmas!! ;D

10 MINS LEFT AT COLLEGE, GOT TODAY AND FRIDAY OFF, AND THURS AFTERNOON OFF.

How to Laugh...

Pointless, really, I am laughing every second of the day...

How long did the Professor study to teach people how to laugh?????

3 seconds... he just opened his mouth and said 'ha.'

Jokes...

I do Graphics, Business, ICT. Good at creating logos and pieces, and have vast knowledge of how the business world works. Had all 3 as subjects throughout my time at 2ndry school.

I second or third that. But I will start with my dvd of LOTSW Christmas specials. Just a couple.. Then on to the telly to ee what's up. My wife wants to watch Downton Abbey. I don't really like it..

All the very best to all of you. Have a good one and drive safely even if it's just a sleigh. LOL

Back