Favourite scene.

According to Clegg, who just might have discovered America? He said it to bolster Compo.

Wigglesworth is correct and yes they received black teeth for enjoying Ebony Ice Cream

:) I am having a birthday special. On Wednesday I will be celebrating my 63rd with friends and a bottle of wine. Soooooo, I will give two more right now. Boy, get me, I'm acting very full of myself. It's just that it is fun. These two have feet in common. How many times did Compo wash his feet in The Boarding House episode? and . . . What is Sid proficient at in the dance hall?

I think it was 5p for the golf balls. Not sure about Compo's feet, and Sid does a "lovely villita" (? on spelling). :)

You get an 86 ~~ lol. 4 p for the balls, , Compo washed his feet 4x and yes to Sid's Valeta.

There are so many favorite scenes in the show. With a picturesque town like Holmfirth, it's hard to pick just one that stands out. However, I keep coming back to "Ballad For Wind Instruments And Canoe" for the beautiful scenes of the trio rowing down a river. I also loved the beach scenes in "All Mod Conned", "Cheering Up Gordon" and "The Great Boarding House Bathroom Caper". Any outdoors scenes like the ones in "Deep In The Heart Of Yorkshire" and "Destiny And Six Bananas" are also noteworthy. Like I said, it's hard to pick just one.

There are so many favorite scenes in the show. With a picturesque town like Holmfirth, it's hard to pick just one that stands out. However, I keep coming back to "Ballad For Wind Instruments And Canoe" for the beautiful scenes of the trio rowing down a river. I also loved the beach scenes in "All Mod Conned", "Cheering Up Gordon" and "The Great Boarding House Bathroom Caper". Any outdoors scenes like the ones in "Deep In The Heart Of Yorkshire" and "Destiny And Six Bananas" are also noteworthy. Like I said, it's hard to pick just one.
I agree for the most part in your choices and wholeheartedly for the general statement. But, I never liked All Mod Conned . .I think my practical side took hold saying why go to the waterside in the cold for Christmas? oh the train station scene is fun but not the rest. For me. As said, the scenery is lovely.

Going back to the original topic on this thread, we were writing about some moments where it was just enjoyable to watch the guys together, like the various scenes in Short Back and Palais Glide.

Of course, there are endless favorite moments. One that came to mind over the weekend was when the trio were sharing a room in Great Boarding House Bathroom Caper. I just enjoyed watching the personalities "clashes" with Foggy (planning on getting up early the next morning), Compo (he smuggled in his ferrets, correct?), and Clegg just being his usual self.

It is very hard due to there being sooo many great scenes. I really like the Ordeal by trousers scene where Bill is up on stage singing with Peter and Brian as back up. It always makes me think about how great performers they really are/were. I love that whole episode, remembering when they were young and the things you would do with your friends like Ordeal By Trousers. I never did that as a kid, but if I could go back, hehehe!!!! Look out!
The blue mountain goats! BOYS!!!!

Going back to the original topic on this thread, we were writing about some moments where it was just enjoyable to watch the guys together, like the various scenes in Short Back and Palais Glide.

Of course, there are endless favorite moments. One that came to mind over the weekend was when the trio were sharing a room in Great Boarding House Bathroom Caper. I just enjoyed watching the personalities "clashes" with Foggy (planning on getting up early the next morning), Compo (he smuggled in his ferrets, correct?), and Clegg just being his usual self.
Only JUST found out what Palais Glide is! Marvelous !

The scene in"The Funny Side of Christmas" where Compo's "orphans" are peering into Cleggy's window and the tall blonde starts bouncing her bosoms. :D

The whole short is just fantastic.

Back