Favourite flavor crisps

Sorry Susan , thinking about the size and taste(of Wagon Wheels) we had a family debate about those among others. The general opinion was that once a company is taken over or moves abroad everything goes to pot! Cadbury's Dairy Milk is surely a case in point. What do you think?? :)

Sad to say I have to agree with you. Correct me if I am wrong but has the HP Sauce and Tetley tea emigrated to America??? Shame if they did...

We have Tetley tea here, but isn't it simpl;y shipped to the states? I would think it is the same product, just shipped overseas now.

Sorry Susan , thinking about the size and taste(of Wagon Wheels) we had a family debate about those among others. The general opinion was that once a company is taken over or moves abroad everything goes to pot! Cadbury's Dairy Milk is surely a case in point. What do you think?? :)

Sad to say I have to agree with you. Correct me if I am wrong but has the HP Sauce and Tetley tea emigrated to America??? Shame if they did...

We have Tetley tea here, but isn't it simpl;y shipped to the states? I would think it is the same product, just shipped overseas now.

There was some talk a couple of years ago or so that the compnay was bought out by an American one which frightened me. I think the Queen's DNA is still on the HP Sauce, so I could be wrong...

100% behind you on that, Cadbury's have gone way down hill. I think its the Americans revenge for us sending them Jerermy Kyle : >:(

I eat Mars chocolate now!!

100% behind you on that, Cadbury's have gone way down hill. I think its the Americans revenge for us sending them Jerermy Kyle : >:(

I eat Mars chocolate now!!
My daughter lives in York, its terrible what happened to Terrys Choc as well :eek: :eek:

Seeing we are talking about chocolates remeber the packets of Treats. They were something like Smarties with no icing. Also do you remember the ROLO. It was like a roll with chocolates. Don't know who made these but they were good.

Yes Compo i remember treats and i had some rolos yesterday and i think they are made by rowntrees another one i remember is topic bar dont know if you can still get them or not.

You used to be able to buy Bovril flavour crisps i think they were made by Smiths.Not sure you can still get them. :)

Does anybody like Tyrrells or kettle chips those hand baked crisps you can buy in big packets in supermarkets and also a brand called Burts who make a lovely bacon flavour

Does anybody like Tyrrells or kettle chips those hand baked crisps you can buy in big packets in supermarkets and also a brand called Burts who make a lovely bacon flavour

Yeah I do now Amos. I never used to be a fan of all this Kettle crisp nonsense, but I'm qite taken with them.
I like the Phileas Fogg crisps too, the Black Pepper flavour are nice.

Yeah I do now Amos. I never used to be a fan of all this Kettle crisp nonsense, but I'm qite taken with them.
I like the Phileas Fogg crisps too, the Black Pepper flavour are nice.

I have not had those Rob next time i go shopping i will look for them

I once had Kipper flavoured crisps. They were experimenting new flavours. They were dreadful! Also had lamb and mint sauce, also dreadful.

Once in Canada they had Apple flavoured crisps but their life was short. I didn't like them either.. Myb favourite is salt and vinegar. In hate BBQ flavour..

Lidl's chicken and lemon crisps. Lovely. Anyone remember Gambit chocolate bars? The feller from 'How' t.v. show used to advertise it. Or at least I think he did. Fred something?

Another flavour crisps I don't like is shrimp cocktail.. I could handle chicken and lemon I guess. Sometimes they try to hard to create flavours but in the end the original are the best.

Back