Errol Flynn Used To Have a Pair Like That!

I am sorry for interrupting your conversation of Zilly and Clunk. Sometimes I have a thought and get a bit impulsive.

Your very welcome to come and interrupt our conversation any time ;D its everyone's conversion and it will give Dick someting to do while he's standing there looking pretty, I think he's doing a great job, don't you? :D :D :D
My legs have gone to sleep! :( :(

Who gave them permission to sleep on duty? Sort it out Dick or that'll be your favourite pudding gone for a week >:(

Well that explains Dick's response. Next time I attempt to speak English instead of American, I will consult a dictionary. lol. I thought I was referring to a rainboot. Thanks Susan! Sorry Dick! ;D :D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I think Dick has gone for a lie down in a darkened room ;D

My laptop is full finger prints, sweets and lip prints, my 4 year old autistic grandson has been watching Thomas DVD's on it and he kisses it a lot so don't think a bit of tea will hurt :D :D ;D

Sorry sir, :-[ It was that Susan that made me stand all that while ;) I had an urgent need for the bathroom!! ::)

Well that explains Dick's response. Next time I attempt to speak English instead of American, I will consult a dictionary. lol. I thought I was referring to a rainboot. Thanks Susan! Sorry Dick! ;D :D

No problem Beth, just a bit of silly ,cheeky English humour. Dont mean to upset anyone ,just trying to be lighthearted. ;D

Sorry sir, :-[ It was that Susan that made me stand all that while ;) I had an urgent need for the bathroom!! ::)

Oi !!! Don't blame me! You were in the way. All said was look pretty no said you had go flashing at Beth! I think she's had go and have lie down now!! :eek: :eek: :D :D

I read thisconversation from beginning to end and I have just been laughing outloud for a half hour.. it looks like I have been crying. I haven't laughed this hard since.....I don't know when.

:D :D :D

Yes that's right Susan. Dick. no dessert, I mean, no pudding for you!
:D :D ;D

Oi !!! Don't blame me! You were in the way. All said was look pretty no said you had go flashing at Beth! I think she's had go and have lie down now!! :eek: :eek: :D :D

I think Dick has that effect on many people! ;)
I think its the wEllies and raincoat ;D ;D

Ahh...bless his heart! Susan I don't think he will flash anymore
...what do you think?

8)

Back