Errol Flynn Used To Have a Pair Like That!

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
Anyone agree with me that Compo ,in the long coat ,goggles and flying helmet looks like the guy from the " STOP THE PIGEON " kids programme??The one that always ended his sentences with a whistle? ::)

The one who used to puncttuate his sentences with whistles was called Clunk
Did I remember it wrong C W?? I wasn't sure if the guy in the long coat whistled or not,. :-[ :-[ I'd sooner be told rather than keep thinking the wrong thing ;) ;)

Anyone agree with me that Compo ,in the long coat ,goggles and flying helmet looks like the guy from the " STOP THE PIGEON " kids programme??The one that always ended his sentences with a whistle? ::)
I wonder if anyone ever thought of Cleggy's personality resembling "Piglet's?

Thanks Susan :-[ :-[ A senior moment I'm afraid. "Do you want me to go and stand over there??" ;)

I am sorry for interrupting your conversation of Zilly and Clunk. Sometimes I have a thought and get a bit impulsive.

I am sorry for interrupting your conversation of Zilly and Clunk. Sometimes I have a thought and get a bit impulsive.

Your very welcome to come and interrupt our conversation any time ;D its everyone's conversion and it will give Dick someting to do while he's standing there looking pretty, I think he's doing a great job, don't you? :D :D :D

Your very welcome to come and interrupt our conversation any time ;D its everyone's conversion and it will give Dick someting to do while he's standing there looking pretty, I think he's doing a great job, don't you? :D :D :D
My legs have gone to sleep! :( :(

Back