Errol Flynn Used To Have a Pair Like That!

I think he'll do as all men do and do what he pleases ;D

These conversions can turn quite surreal some times ;D
Completely off topic, I can't remember what subject was to start with ::)

I think he'll do as all men do and do what he pleases ;D

These conversions can turn quite surreal some times ;D
Completely off topic, I can't remember what subject was to start with ::)

Stopped sulkin , ;) just doin as I please now!! As for the topic, I started with the question "did Compo in his long coat look like the guy(Zilly) from STOP THE PIGEON??" As for surreal ,while I am on the forum it could always happen again ;) ;) I am a huge fan of Spike Milligan how much more surreal can you get?. ;D ;D

We'll just blame you then Dick :D Glad you've stopped sulking 8)

Its all good fun, after a stressful week I've had a good laugh today ;)
The husband keeps giving me strange looks because I burst out laughing now and then for no apparent reason, he has a strange wife ;D ;)

My family have always thought I'm strange but they still laugh, which is what I'm aiming for. ;D ;D

This is exactly what I would expect - conversations flying at all sorts of tangents - wonderful. A truly barmpotic event.

Am I allowed to use the word 'barmpotic' - I think it describes a lot of the characters...

I wasn't upset, just trying to be humourously sarcastic. ;) ;D
As you can see from my follow on to my "apology" I wasn't upset either ;D Just having a mad hour (as I do from time to time ) maybe it's the heat. :p

This is exactly what I would expect - conversations flying at all sorts of tangents - wonderful. A truly barmpotic event.

Am I allowed to use the word 'barmpotic' - I think it describes a lot of the characters...

I think Barmpot just about describes most of us on this forum, its way I keep coming back ;D

I think Barmpot just about describes most of us on this forum, its way I keep coming back ;D
Here I thought it was the stimulating conversation! :p :p

Here I thought it was the stimulating conversation! :p :p

I rest my case.................... Barmpots :D :D :D

Back