It takes me to page/section/group 1 of 2 (1 being the
oldest set of comments).

Why does it not take me to the end of the comments
where I can add a new comment. Instead it takes me
to the beginning of the comments, so I have to select
whatever is the last page/section/group of comments
for that thread.

Comprendex -vous???

So far I have not found a solution to this,I will keep looking,but no obvious solution in any of the settings

I can see what's happening. If you go to any forum directory and click on a thread link it will take you to the first post of that thread.
If you click on the "Show unread posts etc" and then click on any of the links in that list, it will take you to the first post of the thread. There is a tiny little icon to the right of the thread title there that will take you to the last post though.
The only other time I get taken to the last post is if I click on the link in the right column from the home page (of the forum).
I'm pretty sure it can hard-code in the link modifications. We'll see what we can do.

Not a problem.....these new themes,if we get one we like will we be able to "lock" it and stay with that one?? I am doing alright with the core theme at present. The default is passable too.

Wow Dick!!! I didn't understand a word of that! You sounded really cleaver there :D ;D ;D

Not a problem.....these new themes,if we get one we like will we be able to "lock" it and stay with that one?? I am doing alright with the core theme at present. The default is passable too.

Hi Dick,I think we will run a little poll to see what ones folk do not like,then I will remove those,sadly if you are the only one that likes a particular theme it may be removed to try others,I see there is a demand for a pink one (There is always one ;) )
On the list so far there is only a couple I like,but if you really find one that is easy on the eye,if my letter box is filled with good quality chocolate biscuits and the Pigeon fancier weekly then I may keep it in
Terry

Hi Dick,I think we will run a little poll to see what ones folk do not like,then I will remove those,sadly if you are the only one that likes a particular theme it may be removed to try others,I see there is a demand for a pink one (There is always one ;) )
On the list so far there is only a couple I like,but if you really find one that is easy on the eye,if my letter box is filled with good quality chocolate biscuits and the Pigeon fancier weekly then I may keep it in
Terry
I seem to remember that I may still have a few commercial SMF Themes lounging hereabouts. I'll try to dig them out for you to try.

Terry
I seem to remember that I may still have a few commercial SMF Themes lounging hereabouts. I'll try to dig them out for you to try.

Thanks

Most browsers have spell check built so they should check as you type in the message box,it does for me,if it is incorrect spelling on the checker you may be the wrong language set in your browser

Most browsers have spell check built so they should check as you type in the message box,it does for me,if it is incorrect spelling on the checker you may be the wrong language set in your browser

Had not turned on the spellchecker in Google Chrome. Mind, I am not sure I am going to stay with Chrome. But you do seem to be confirming there is no spell check with our new set up.

Back