Your favourite Dr who?

E

Eli Thingy

for all doctor who fans on this board which of the doctors was your favourite (i've included the movie doctor so people cant complain he isnt there).
for me its gonna be the 5th doctor, yes i know that 4th is well like and 9, 10 and 11 have done well since the show came back (the era im from of watching the show) but i like the gentle nature of the 5th and the fact that it didnt always go the doctors way which i thinks happens all to often.

Tom Baker for me. By a mile. I have to say that I dont like the show. At all. I never did as a kid, and I dont as an adult, but from what I've seen, Tom was by far and away the best.

Only ever watched between Tom Baker and Peter Davison liked them both.But if i am pushed for a choice it has to be Baker

I love Sci-Fi so I did like Dr. Who although I only episodes with the 4th, 10th & 11th Doctor. I liked them all but I went with the 10th. ;)

I only saw one season so can't make a choice...found Dr. Who shows quite
addictive though...something like Red Dwarf.

I only saw the bits on youtube that are still available from the Ice Warriors from the 60´s because Peter Sallis was in it, absolutely hilarious (thank god Peter shares that opinion, lol!!), SciFi is not my cup of tea in any way, there isn´t much that I like less than SciFi. It´s not all the same of course, but generally... No, thank you.

Back