Who is the mystery man?

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Last night my wife and I looked through the TV programmes to find something to watch. As usual, ZILCH. We began looking through Catch Up TV. We saw a list of Carry On films that were available for downloading. I picked one out to download and watch, Carry On Loving. This may have been mentioned before but I am still relatively new and not aware of the interests that have been referred to in the past. During the early part of the film, a couple are seen engaging in a serious snogging session in various places. On a bus, in a telephone box, on a lift. During these scenes, there is the occasional glimpse of the girls face. We didn't recognize her but eventually, when the snog is becoming really serious and the groping very obvious, the male involved in these scenes turns towards the camera. Much to our surprise, It was a VERY young,

BARRY

Its the one part I imagine you would want to have some other actor mess up their lines or "corpse" so you have to do the scene again and again . :08:

We watched another Carry On film last night. Another one with someone who appeared in LOTSW. A lady you should all know by now, Valerie Leon who played DWCheetham in 'Who's that merry man with Billy then?' 2006. In the Carry on film she had quite a big part and finished up in a beauty contest. I said part Captain, not parts. ................... CORRR :oops:

Oh Matron !! Oh Peri !! You'll be getting a yellow card from our Pearl imminently ! :eek: You could go for broke and watch Carry on Cruising then post your thoughts about another LOTSW cast member Liz Fraser over to you Peri!

I can do better than that Captain, in the film Carry On Cruising the barman was played by an actor called Jimmy Thompson. He appeared in a couple of Carry On films and other films. An extra from LOTSW appeared with him in a show in South Wales and Dickie Valentine was top of the bill. The man from LOTSW was in 'Destiny and Six Bananas' and is smiling at you from just left of this message. Yup, it was me. Autographs later.
siggy.jpg
How's that?

Back