What makes you happy???

C

Compo

A quiet day with no problems..

A holiday away from home.

Having one good laugh after another.

I know it sounds corny but I love the sound of baby laughter.That laugh they get for no real reason,something just tickles their funny bone and they just laugh.

How quite right you are. Their innocense in amazing. And the laugh comes from the heart and not fake..

George's Jokes

A good dose of LOSW

My Family when they are happy

Finding the car keys first time

Spending time with my nephews they are such good little boys.
Watching Leeds United(when they win) ;D

I had no idea you followed Leeds. One of my best mates in the world from Uni is a Leeds lad, so have been to Elland Rd. a few times over the years.

I had no idea you followed Leeds. One of my best mates in the world from Uni is a Leeds lad, so have been to Elland Rd. a few times over the years.

My brothers influence i think we are both current members and get to Elland road whenever we can.

I was in the South stand on the day you beat Liverpool 1-0, Steve Hodge scored in the 91-92 season when you won the title. We beat United 2-0 at Anfield after you had won in the morning at Sheffield United to hand you the title. It was a good day.
After the match some United fans had got into the pub called Arkles on the top of Arkles Lane/Anfield Road and one was sent sailing, teeth first through the window.
The relationship between Liverpool and Leeds fans in y time following football has been pretty good.

What makes me happy?
Blackbirds singing, the sound of a gentle summer rain in the evening, a walk in the woods and meadows nearby, lying on my balcony in summer (when it´s warm, not 10 degrees and rainy like now) and listen to music or LOTSW audio books, being in touch with my friends, a good laugh...

Time with my grandaughters (the youngest can be a real rogue!) Time with my wife and kids when we have time to sit and they are not due somewhere like yesterday. Listening to the birds singing, the boys over the hedge playing football and doing their own commentary( he shoots ,he scores , yaaay) Walking either through the woods or near the sea and not having to abide by a timetable. ;D ;D

Back