What Happened Next #29

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Here is one that you may have to think hard about

What29.jpg

Compo and Clegg are in Cleggs "old" house waiting Seymours return from Howards .Seymour had gone to plead the case for Pearl to let Howard out for a while. He comes back with emulsion on his face. SET THE PEOPLE FREE??

Compo and Clegg are in Cleggs "old" house waiting Seymours return from Howards .Seymour had gone to plead the case for Pearl to let Howard out for a while. He comes back with emulsion on his face. SET THE PEOPLE FREE??

Sorry Dick it is not that one

This isn't the episode where the guys are waiting for Howard to shake the curtain whichis their clue to knock on the door.

I figured it was a special Darren but couldn't be sure which one. Was it Crums??

ok, the answer to this is Compo goes to the window and says "What are we doing in on a nice summer's day", Foggy then gets the projector to show Compo and Clegg last Christmases photos of how bad it was, there's also a nice line in there from Clegg which is "I hate closing my curtains in summer, suppose the neighbours start bringing flowers" that's when Foggy asks him to close the curtains. The episode is "And A Dewhurst Up A Fir Tree"

Back