What Happened Next #28

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
This is a easy one but I will only accept the correct answer as there could be more than one choice,have fun

What28.jpg

Ah, well, it has to be "New Mobile Trio" when Cyril, Compo and Foggy come running up over that hill away from one of two crashes. That is: with or without Walter.

Ah, well, it has to be "New Mobile Trio" when Cyril, Compo and Foggy come running up over that hill away from one of two crashes. That is: with or without Walter.

Except it was Blamire, not Foggy, so it was Blamire, Compo and Clegg.

Close but not really right,difficult as this shot is seen several times

I saw that shot the other day when they helped Smiler to push the motorbike and sidecar up the hill so they could freewheel back to town ;D A Sidecar Named Desire :D

I saw that shot the other day when they helped Smiler to push the motorbike and sidecar up the hill so they could freewheel back to town ;D A Sidecar Named Desire :D

Sorry it is not that Dick,Elmc was pretty close before

Just skimmed "The New Mobile Trio". Hill features twice. First time the Blamire trio come over the hill after collison with tractor along with Walter (Ronald Lacey). Second time it is the trio with Clegg carrying a steering wheel. As I have said about some of these before, which incident is irrelevant. They are both correct.

Sorry it is not that Dick,Elmc was pretty close before
You mentioned the shot being used more than once Terry, I was just pointing it out from a later episode.I reckoned Ellen was on the money ;D

okay, it IS New Mobile Trio and the car just descended the hill. Cleggy had said something about using the brake here . . or summat like that and then you hear CRASH as it upended a tractor.

okay, it IS New Mobile Trio and the car just descended the hill. Cleggy had said something about using the brake here . . or summat like that and then you hear CRASH as it upended a tractor.

That will do,very well done

Back