Website Now Running in the Cloud

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Members

For the last 24 hours the website/forum has been cloud based and I would value your input, has it caused you any problems,has the site loaded as quick as it has been for the last few weeks,we are only trialing this feature and can shut it off should problems occur

Thanks

Terry

Terry,

All the improvements and modifications have been quite seamless. Other than the initial sign-in page (lampshade page), I have noticed no difference at all. It loads quickly and is a pleasure to work with. I am learning new features as I go along.

We all appreciate your excellent web site management expertise, great work and efforts to keep us all connected.

Thanks much!!
Dennis

Nothing untoward noted - as of yet.

Apart from my awful typing!

[size=12pt]So will it help getting Barry Higher in the World? Even as far as Pole Star?

Or might we expect some Forked Lightning?[/size]

I am afraid of the clouds Barmpot. I dont like the height. Terry, could we come back to the ground?

:'( ???

Terry,

All the improvements and modifications have been quite seamless. Other than the initial sign-in page (lampshade page), I have noticed no difference at all. It loads quickly and is a pleasure to work with. I am learning new features as I go along.

We all appreciate your excellent web site management expertise, great work and efforts to keep us all connected.

Thanks much!!
Dennis

I also need to add that Tony (Cornishman) has been a great help with the move and I can thoroughly recommend that if you need web hosting at anytime he is the man to contact,Terry

I also need to add that Tony (Cornishman) has been a great help with the move and I can thoroughly recommend that if you need web hosting at anytime he is the man to contact,Terry
Aww shucks..... you're making me blush
01.gif

Back