Website/Forum slow today

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Is anyone else finding the Website/Forum slow today, it may just be my broadband supplier or something else happening,it is taking between 15 and 30 seconds for a page to load, Terry

Not just slow but not a lot of action going on. I myself didn't feel I had much to add lately to the forum..

It looks as if they have put another bucket of coal on and it is back to normal, I suspect that though it was mid morning for us,the site is hosted in Canada and the middle of the night for them and maybe they were doing maintenance of the servers,Terry

It looks as if they have put another bucket of coal on and it is back to normal, I suspect that though it was mid morning for us,the site is hosted in Canada and the middle of the night for them and maybe they were doing maintenance of the servers,Terry

That is unteresting to hear that the site is hosted in Canada. Why not Britain? It was a British show....

That is unteresting to hear that the site is hosted in Canada. Why not Britain? It was a British show....

It is all down to cost,they offer a decent hosting package,you would be surprised where some sites are hosted in the world,a lot of UK sites are hosted oversea's

Back