Website Down

Not as far as I was concerned Terry. The only thing not quite right was that the site seemed awfully "quiet". I'm on Virgin cable and its usually pretty good on connections.

Not as far as I was concerned Terry. The only thing not quite right was that the site seemed awfully "quiet". I'm on Virgin cable and its usually pretty good on connections.

I could not get to it for about 1 hour, it seems some folk could and some could not,maybe a dns server issue somewhere,thanks Dick for letting me know

No problems here either in Malta.. I am on and off this site all day and did not have problems..

No problem here in the Midlands either, I was on here at about 1 and had no problems. I'm on TalkTalk.

I had real problems trying to get on the fourm last night about 8.30 it just would not come on kept saying this page can not be found.I usually keep track of the fourm on my phone when i'm at work but last night i could not get it on there either.I know 02 have had problems with their phones but i am with Virgin Media so it should have been ok.Everthing seems ok today :)

I had real problems trying to get on the fourm last night about 8.30 it just would not come on kept saying this page can not be found.I usually keep track of the fourm on my phone when i'm at work but last night i could not get it on there either.I know 02 have had problems with their phones but i am with Virgin Media so it should have been ok.Everthing seems ok today :)

Not sure why that would be,I checked myself during the evening and it was OK, I assume it was just the forum and not other sites failing and I cannot see anything in the error log,also I normally get a email to say there was a database error which I did not, maybe just a temp dns routing issue with Virgin at that time,thanks for letting me know though

from what ive heard and friends have said it was o2's problem so it was probly there fault u cudnt get onto the forum

Not sure why that would be,I checked myself during the evening and it was OK, I assume it was just the forum and not other sites failing and I cannot see anything in the error log,also I normally get a email to say there was a database error which I did not, maybe just a temp dns routing issue with Virgin at that time,thanks for letting me know though

The annoying thing is that every other website i tried in my favourites bar all worked perfectly.I put the fourm on at 5.30 this morning and it was working perfectly....strange, anyway its all working now.. :)

Mine always works so far as I go on it to check anytime of day or evening. No problem from this end...

Back