Webcams

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I had a look around what is normally very busy spots this morning, interesting to see what's. happening.

1.Abbey Road normally busy with tourist crossing the road while having their picture taken
arss.jpg

2. Times square normally busy 24 hours a day
tsss.jpg

3. the Vatican
vatss.jpg

4. A normally very busy Spanish beach
spss.jpg

A sad time wherever you look. Hopefully, all the social isolation will slow the virus down. Glad to have DVD's to keep my spirits up. Had a good laugh last night as Howard went over the handlebars on his bike...thanks to Pearl putting the bike on a lead. :):):rolling:

It's surreal, I said to someone the other day if you'd just woken from a coma into this you'd think you were in the middle of some sci fi horror film :07:

However on a more positive note, I estimate if you watch 3 episodes of LOTSW each day from beginning to end, things should hopefully be getting back to normal when you've finished How Not To Cry at Weddings!

I know technology offers us endless forms of entertainment with internet access to watch all sorts of things , smart TV's with access to terrestrial and satellite channel catch up endless shows on the BBC IPlayer to watch but for me I am going to spend a few days like they did during WW2 and just listen to the radio trying not to use technology , other than BBC Sounds as a source as I don't own a radio . There are some older shows on Sounds like Hancock so will be giving them a listen . I would have loved to listen to Dick Barton Special Agent whilst 10 episodes are listed none are available.

I know technology offers us endless forms of entertainment with internet access to watch all sorts of things , smart TV's with access to terrestrial and satellite channel catch up endless shows on the BBC IPlayer to watch but for me I am going to spend a few days like they did during WW2 and just listen to the radio trying not to use technology , other than BBC Sounds as a source as I don't own a radio . There are some older shows on Sounds like Hancock so will be giving them a listen . I would have loved to listen to Dick Barton Special Agent whilst 10 episodes are listed none are available.
Last time I checked there was a load of episodes of the The Shuttleworths which will definitely raise the spirits CC. No doubt John will have a comical take on all this when things have recovered!!!

One of his brilliant lines I heard at a stand up was 'when Armageddon happens you must make sure you're wearing a soft shoe' :D:D:D:D

Back