weather 2

;) Not by any chance a Goons fan in your younger days were you?? Thats where I got the idea of 3 shoes ,they surmised the guy had a 0ne-legged friend. :D :D

:eek: :-[ Sorry Susan I am a " little bit ;)" older than you .Course you are too young to be a Goons fan! :-[ :-[ :-*

:eek: :-[ Sorry Susan I am a " little bit ;)" older than you .Course you are too young to be a Goons fan! :-[ :-[ :-*

I have HEARD of the Goons but alas never seen them, was that the one with Spike Milligan?

I have HEARD of the Goons but alas never seen them, was that the one with Spike Milligan?
;D It included Spike Milligan ,Peter Sellers and Harry Secombe.The show was a huge favourite of my schooldays and spawned The Pythons and various others. ;) ;D ;D

Is it my imagination or was there a puppet show called the Telegoons?
The Telegoons were two series of 15 minute puppet shows adapted from original scripts which ran between October 1963 to August 1964. At the time they proved very popular with the children. :D ;)

;D Very diplomatic! ;) As for brave Susan, I worked 40 years in the hosiery factories , no place for the faint hearted. :eek: It was either get along or your life could be hell! ::) I would sooner face a charging bull than a group of angry women ;D

Back