Was LOTSW the show with the most unseen characters?

C W Northrop

Dedicated Member
I think so,over the yeas the trio were always commenting on unseen aqquaintances,either that or the women were gossiping about someone or other

i gotta disagree with this 1, what about all the background characters u see in corrie or eastenders?

I don't watch Corrie or Eastenders. Or Emmerdale Farm. Or Home and Away, or Neighbours. People look at me daft when I say that. But I don't watch them. And I don't listen to the Archers, either. The all seem so gloomy and solemn to me.

I don't watch Corrie or Eastenders. Or Emmerdale Farm. Or Home and Away, or Neighbours. People look at me daft when I say that. But I don't watch them. And I don't listen to the Archers, either. The all seem so gloomy and solemn to me.

I'm not looking at you funny Rhi, infact I don't watch them either. I can't think of anything more boring then watching the same programmes night after night with what seems to, from what I've read, is a rotation of story lines that go from one programme to another.

I still watch Coronation Street, and also Emmerdale. I have watched them both from day one, so I will continue to do so. At least the episodes are all new, unlike the repeated episodes of Frost, Mid-Somer, Lewis, Foyle, etc. And how many times can we be expected to watch the CSIs. I love all of these shows but there is a limit. I actually saw my husband mouthing the words to an episode of Frost the other night, this was before the character spoke.

Oh Susan, I'm glad I'm not the only person left in Great Britain who doesn't have an interest in these shows!

Back