Was Glenda a sex Maniac????

C

Compo

I am trying to point out the funny side of this story so don't hang me from a tree or throw me off a bridge. But I felt many times that Glenda was the only one in the show who sort of acted sex without doing anything. Howard and Marina only wanted a toss in the hay. But Glenda was always after Barry for kisses whether behind the sofa or throwing him against his car with locked lips and not locked doors. LOL The show wouldn't allow sex as it was a family show but this is as close as they could get to it. Although sometimes when we saw Barry walking around in a daze we can only guess what a night he had.

Should I have put this with the jokes instead????

:D :D I DONT KNOW ABOUT HER BEING A SEX MANIAC BUT SHE WAS CLEARLY BESOTTED WITH BARRY EVEN THOUGH SHE SOMETIMES CAME ON AS A MINI -EDIE! :eek: ;)

There is the story line in Spores (which I just happen to have watched last night) when Glenda is worried about being thought plain and that Barry prefers golf to her.

She and Marina, who is worried about looking tarty, get together and go into a shop out comes a plain Marina who then gets furious because Howard does not recognise her and Barry is seduced by Glenda in a quite attractIve red outfit when he gets home - to words like "forget golf".

The only thing is never any children ....

I wouldn't go as far to say that Glenda was a sex maniac, but she did like to unashamedly show her affection for Barry. She was the only one who had positive things to say about her husband and very rarely said a bad word about him.

The only other major female characters who openly show affection towards men in the show are Marina, Miss Davenport and Ros.

She often enticed Barry upstairs for a bit of fun ,something that the other ladies would not consider.

Perhaps some of you ain't married??

While my wife is no Sex Maniac, she often wants
a bit of a cuddle a goodbye kiss, or a snuggle, just
as does Glenda. This hardly signifies a sex maniac.

She is just being affectionate. This is a good thing!

It does indicate there is love between the two.

Back