UK Gold

WesleyRocks

Dedicated Member
Does anyone know a way to be able to get UK Gold in the states? I was reading some posts and the conversation of UK Gold replaying LOTSW and other classic Britcoms sounds pretty good.
Just trying to get my fill. :)

Does anyone know a way to be able to get UK Gold in the states? I was reading some posts and the conversation of UK Gold replaying LOTSW and other classic Britcoms sounds pretty good.

Well I doubt very much that even a very large dish would see the Astra satellite at 28.2 east due to the earth's curve,then on top of that you would need a sky receiver cost about 10 usd second hand,then a subscription at $30 a month registered and paid from a UK address,also the footprint power from Astra is directed at Northern Europe,so little or no change of it getting as far as the States,if you send me a PM there may be a way you can see the show's though at a cost

I know how you feel and wanting to see all the UK Shows that you can. Becuse you cannot get UK Gold etc the only other way to see shows even older ones is to get in to a Torrent site. The Box is the best one. It is 99% BRITISH. You can download and watch at your convience. That is what I do... Remeber the site is called "The Box"

Noticed that someone is periodically uploading SW
episodes to TheBox.bz. Today's is The bandit from
Stoke-on-Trent. Been lots of Series 4 over the
last weeks.

Back