Things that get you angry without really knowing why??

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
Just watched a tv prog about cowboy builders. In it was a shot of the bathroom with spare toilet rolls at the side of the bowl. For years this has irritated me . It wasn't until I thought about it that I realised it stems from my childhood when I got into bother for" missing the bowl" shall we say. It must have stuck with me all these years that beside the toilet bowl is no place for spare toilet rolls ;) We keep our spares in the cupboard in the bathroom . My daughter went all trendy at one period keeping hers in a basket near the loo until one of her young sons " watered " the whole lot!! ::)

There are a few things that make me angry without really knowing why, for example I really hate it when someone keeps bumping into the back of my seat on a bus, train or plane, it makes me quite aggressive. And I also hate scenes in films when people are kissing and you can hear all these smacking sounds ::). I have become better with both, but it really used to put me off when I was still in my teens.

Just watched a tv prog about cowboy builders. In it was a shot of the bathroom with spare toilet rolls at the side of the bowl. For years this has irritated me . It wasn't until I thought about it that I realised it stems from my childhood when I got into bother for" missing the bowl" shall we say. It must have stuck with me all these years that beside the toilet bowl is no place for spare toilet rolls ;) We keep our spares in the cupboard in the bathroom . My daughter went all trendy at one period keeping hers in a basket near the loo until one of her young sons " watered " the whole lot!! ::)

That made me laugh, thank you.

That made me laugh, thank you.

Me too ;D

A lot of things make me mad but you either accept what is going on or you don't. It happens a lot when we are on holiday in a hotel and having breakfast or dinner. I won't mention the name of the hotel in London but we hardly finish eating our meal when the waiter comes to take our plate, cup or whatever away. I have to fight it off from him. I also hate going to a shop where the sales girl knows the customer standing in front of me and won't stop talking. I haven't got all day. Things like this really annoy me but that's life.

I get mad at modern stores,you know the ones,you wander in look around,decide to buy something,then queue for ages for the privilege to pay for the items,they want to do business with you,then expect you to waste your time,sadly this seem to be the way many retail trades treat their customers,then complain because we shop online

Back